Chase Africa Safaris
Chase Africa Safaris is a luxury mobile safari operation offering guided tours of Botswana’s top destinations. Safaris are tailor made for those who want to design bespoke tours.
A combination of luxury camping and lodge accommodation complete this unique operation suited for families, as well as adventurers both young and old.
Spacious Meru-style tented accommodation with en-suite bush bathrooms and bucket showers are complete with twin beds, floor rugs, canvas cupboard space and shaded canvas verandahs.
Itineraries include luxury camping or lodging in Moremi Game Reserve, Central Kalahari, Makagadikgadi Pan, and Chobe National Park. Preprepared camps are located in private BOGA
(Botswana Guides Association) or HATAB (Hospitality and Tourism Association of Botswana) sites well off the beaten track, while luxury lodges in Savuti and Nxai Pan are incorporated into both set-departure and tailored itineraries.
AT A GLANCE
- Mobile safari throughout Botswana
- Non-participation - each camp is setup prior to guests’arrival
- Luxury camping in spacious Mer-style tents with en-suite canvas bathrooms
- Bucket showers (warm water on demand), and chemical toilet in en suite bush bathroom
- Dining tent housing bar and coffee station, plus dining table and chairs
- Lounge marquee in camp with safari loungers with couch and reading material
- Battery powered bedside lamps (no electricity in mobile camps)
- A team of guide, host and cooking and house keeping staff present at each camp
- Itineraries can be tailored to include a combination of both lodge and camping experience
- Twice daily game drives, unless a full day safari is planned
- Full day safaris include picnic lunches and refreshments along the way
- Campsites used are reserved for local safari operators only, ensuring exclusivity and privacy
- Extremely professional guides and warm hosting making guests feel very comfortable at all times